SAP Calculations are the 'Standard Assessment Procedure' (SAP) which determine the energy efficiency rating of dwellings. SAP is the only official, government approved system for assessing the energy rating for a new home.
Introduced by the government on 7th April 2007, SAP adheres to Part L1 of the UK Building Regulations, meaning all new residential dwellings now require a SAP Calculation before Building Control sign-off is granted.
A SAP Calculation is expressed as a rating on a scale of between 1 to 100, where 1 is the worst and 100 indicates no cost is incurred for heating, hot water or electricity.
A SAP Calculations Pass Every Time
L2 Energy Consulting aims to achieve a SAP pass every time by:-
- Offering recommendations and advice when required, at no extra cost
- Using our friendly and experienced team
- Ensuring SAP Calculations are completed within 7 days
- Offering a Fast Track service in emergencies, at no extra cost
- Providing competitive prices every time
All we need from you is:-
- A complete set of drawings of the buildings concerned (Plans, Sections and Elevations)
- Details of heating system, water and control systems
- Details of construction including U Values if possible
- Window and door details
- For extensions we require the construction and insulation details of the existing dwelling, in addition to all of the above.
Contact L2 Energy Consulting now to find out how we can help you with SAP Calculations.