SAP Calculations are the 'Standard Assessment Procedure' (SAP) which determine the energy efficiency rating of dwellings. SAP is the only official, government approved system for assessing the energy rating for a new home.
Introduced by the government on 7th April 2007, SAP adheres to Part L1 of the UK Building Regulations, meaning all new residential dwellings now require a SAP Calculation before Building Control sign-off is granted.
A SAP Calculation is expressed as a rating on a scale of between 1 to 100, where 1 is the worst and 100 indicates no cost is incurred for heating, hot water or electricity.
A SAP Calculations Pass Every Time
L2 Energy Consulting aims to achieve a SAP pass every time by:-
- Offering recommendations and advice when required, at no extra cost
- Using our friendly and experienced team
- Ensuring SAP Calculations are completed within 7 days
- Offering a Fast Track service in emergencies, at no extra cost
- Providing competitive prices every time
All we need from you is:-
- A complete set of drawings of the buildings concerned (Plans, Sections and Elevations)
- Details of heating system, water and control systems
- Details of construction including U Values if possible
- Window and door details
- For extensions we require the construction and insulation details of the existing dwelling, in addition to all of the above.